Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Grocery List & Cards

This is what has been happening in my crafting room lately.  I am getting stocked up on cards.  Here are a few that I have gotten pictures of.


Once I found out how to make my own cute notepads, I have been having so much fun!
I designed my new grocery list on Photoshop.  Printed out a good stack of them and cut them apart.  These were 5 x 8 so I could fit 2 on each page.

If you have never used mod podge you have no idea the versatility of this stuff.  There are so many different things you can use it for!  I have used it to put my own pictures on canvases and it worked so well! 


All you need to do is use binder clips to hold your stack of paper together.  Then use a paint brush or just your finger (I used my finger) and dab the glue on the top to bind the notepad together.  Let it dry and then do it again just to be safe.  I cut out a piece of cardboard for the backing and glued magnets to it so I could hang it on the fridge.  

Now when it is time to go shopping I can just tear the list off and a fresh one is ready as soon as I get back from town.  It seems like I forget something every time I go and have to start a new list the same day.  Does this ever happen to you?



No comments:

Post a Comment