Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Crafting Room

I want to give you a tour of my crafting space to start things off here so you can kinda get a feel for where I work.
Walking right through the door you see my desk the hubby made for me.  He built the base and put a countertop on top.  I LOVE IT!!  (That's a picture of him hanging on the wall.)  The shelf above the table has Cricut cartridges on it.
 
This is my paint & ribbon station. 

 
I got this metal rack from a gift shop that was going out of business.  It has my stamps that are in cases as well as my tulle.  The hanging jewelry organizer is full of all my individual stamps and I used towel rods to hold all mu punches.

 
My craft room has a huge storage closet for which I am very thankful.  Here is where I store everything else!  You can see my vinyl on the top shelf.  The second shelf has all my totes from Thirty-One that I keep things in.  One has all my adhesives, one ahs my stamp pads, one has cards, etc.
 
 
I bought this shelf at a garage sale for $2.00 and painted it white.  Those are just more Cricut cartridges.  My peg board off to the right comes in very handy for all my bling, eyelets, flowers, etc.
I got one of the paper racks from a friend who was getting rid of it.  I bought the other on e-bay.

 
Here is another angle of the same set up.
 



This is the magazine rack behind the door that my wonderful brother-in-law built for me in construction class in school out of an old door.  I LOVE IT!!!

That concludes my tour.  Let me know if you have any questions and I love comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment