Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Introducing...

...my all things creative blog.  I will be posting anything from cards and layouts to home decor with my own creative touch.  I do own a business called "Creative Touch by Krystal" where I have done vinyl lettering, cards, and other personalized items for customers.  I just want to use this blog to keep all my creative ideas for me to look back on or if I want to try to find a project I did in the past.  It will also be a place where I can direct potential customers of mine.  I will probably throw in some great food posts too as I love to try new recipes and dress them up for a meal worthy of guests.  I hope you enjoy looking and try to be patient with me if I don't post for a few days.  I will try to post several times a week and this will hopefully help keep me in my craft room and help me get some things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment