Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Everyday Randomness

This is just a random post.  About random things.  With random pictures.
Kansas has the most beautiful sunrises!  There is no editing or filter on this picture and it amazes me every time.  God paints the sky so well!

Jake has been doing quite a bit of hunting lately.  Mostly ducks and geese.

So when those early hunting mornings happen... this is what happens for breakfast.  I promise I don't let him eat these any other time!  Poptarts and coffee.  Breakfast of champions...or...early morning risers that have a sleepy wife.

We did have a snow/ice storm pass through that resulted in no church one Wednesday evening.  I got all cozy on the couch.

I've done a few things in my studio.  This is a decal logo for some office doors.  I've also done some heat transfer vinyl designs for some shirts.

More hunting.

So, this is what happens when you think you are just going to Grandpa's so you just slip on the most comfortable shoes you have... then you end up in the Emergency Room because he falls.  Yep.  It's a good thing it wasn't a very busy night in the ER!

Jake likes to entice me to do things with him by calling it a date...for some reason it works everytime.  We have been doing a lot of "chopping firewood dates".  

Another sunrise that has not been edited at all.  Isn't it gorgeous?!  Come visit us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment