Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hauling Hay


We have been busy hauling hay in the evenings when I get home.  I really don't mind it, but it's not what you think when you think of hauling hay.  You see... we kind of cheated this year.
Jake bought this contraption to go on his skid steer.
He drives down the rows and scoops up the bales.
And I get to drive the truck.

__________________________________________________

Jake started a seed cleaning side business this year.  I designed the shirts on Photoshop and cut heat transfer vinyl with my Silhouette and ironed them on for some advertising :)

We are so ready for fall out here!  However, we can't complain because we have only had about one week in the 100's all summer.  We are praying for a safe a happy harvest for all our farmer friends.  Have a great Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment