Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Another Birthday Party

The 40th birthday party we were privileged to be a part of was for Mark Mueller.  When I was single I went to Biloxi with him and his wife.  Since then, Jacob and him are 2 peas in a pod and are always going back and forth.  Remember my post from Jacob's surprise birthday guests?  That was them.  So we had to return the favor. 

 I designed and cut this shirt with my Silhouette Cameo.  I used a Black Heat Transfer Vinyl and ironed it on to a white shirt.
One rule that has taken over in our friendship is there must be gag gifts involved!

Has anyone ever heard of Yard Dutch Blitz?  I hadn't either, but I am so glad we were introduced to it!  It was so much fun.  Next project: make yard sized dutch blitz cards!
Jacob and Mark were reluctant participants.  After they won their first partnership game, they decided it wasn't so bad.
We had such a blast making more memories with these awesome friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment