Wednesday, April 23, 2014

{Gray & Yellow} Baby Shower


I am slightly behind on my blogging as this shower was several weeks ago, but here are all the details!
I designed this invitation on Photoshop for the brunch shower.
 I made the banners by designing the pendants on Photoshop and printed them out, then used gray and yellow fabric and cut out pendants slightly larger than the printed version.


 I sewed the paper pendants on the fabric pendants.
I also made the tissue paper pom poms, but unfortunately don't have any pictures of making them.  You can find a tutorial HERE .
I used mini clothespins to hang the banners.  One banner said Baby Kraft and the other said Mama To Be.
 My super talented friend Liz made this super cute diaper owl.  Isn't it adorable?
 We taped a piece of paper under 4 random chairs and they got to participate in the baby food tasting game.  We used Berry Applesauce, Pears, Green Beans, and Sweet Potatos.  Barb, Marissa (mama-to-be), Ester, and Crystal were good sports!  Thank you!

 Guess which one Ester just tried?  Yep, the green beans!  They were by far the worst!

 I also designed this game sheet for the price is right.  The guests had to guess the current price of each of these items.

We set up this little station so they could go ahead and get started while we finished prepping the food.
 Haley & Nyla
 Alex ~ Liz ~ Me... Hostesses
 Our brunch menu consisted up Mini Egg Bagel Bites, Mini Quice, Mini Cinnamon Rolls, Mini Fruit Kabobs, Mini Fruit Parfaits, Mini Lemon & Blueberry Muffins, and Little Smokies.

Sadly, I don't have a picture with the Mama To Be as I was busy behind the scenes :(


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful grey and yellow baby shower. It sounds very interesting as have not seen this color combination for baby shower theme. But really like it. Have thrown my best friend a baby shower at one of NYC venues. It is still a memorable day.

    ReplyDelete