Thursday, March 28, 2013

Layered Cookie Bars




The original pin from Picky-palate.com

These sounded absolutely divine!  I mean, what could possibly be better than all cookies rolled into one bar.  You start with a layer of sugar cookie, then double chocolate cookie, then peanut butter cookie, and lastly chocolate chip cookie.

Here is mine:

Verdict:  I had trouble getting all the different layers done at the same time.  The outside edges were getting way too done by the time the middle was even close to being done.  I even tried Picky Palate's trick of covering it with foil for the last 10-15 minutes.  Don't get me wrong, they were delish, but I'm not sure if they were worth all the work of layering all the sticky dough or not.  Also, they are super rich, so make a pot of coffee while these are baking.


No comments:

Post a Comment