Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Playing Catch-up

Well, first of all I would like to say thank you to my wonderful cousin Janae for motivating me to get back into posting... haha.  I didn't even know anyone else read this blog so now I have some accountibility to keep me on track.  So last time I posted I was getting ready for a craft show.  Here are some pictures of the products I had there.  I did several tiles that have a picture frame backing on them.  Disclaimer- I am not a photographer, so sorry for any glaring, etc. on the photos.  I have no clue on where to even begin on choosing the right settings on my camera.


 In progress... a bunch that have taken over the guest bed.
 A bunch of ribbon plates that I vinyled
 These always sell out- they are perfect for teachers or grandparents gifts
And this is probably my best seller and my absolute favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment