Saturday, April 2, 2016

Spring Break Company

My brother's family came and visited us over spring break.  It was so good to see them!!  I miss these kiddos so much!  My brother, Wyatt, also came to see us.  It was long over due!

We had to send Grandpa Knapp a picture of his two little girls getting spoiled with candy at Aunt Krystal's.  He gets to spoil them all the time and likes to send me pictures, so I returned the favor.
We went to the local zoo on Saturday.  It was a little chilly, but we had fun!

And this is the reason you haven't seen any pictures of Drake on my blog yet... he is hard to catch!
Finally he cooperated with a little bit of bribing.  We loved having you come see us!!
And of course, no photo session is complete without one of these.
And I promised my bro I wouldn't put his picture on social media if he took one with me... so you will just have to imagine what a great brother/sister and spouses picture looked like.

Wyatt delivered a package from my northern niece and nephews.  They did such a great job on their art work!  Packages make me feel so special... and miss them so much!

We can't wait to see you all again!


1 comment: