Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Vinyl Verse

I designed and cut this verse for a friend with my Silhouette Cameo.  She plans to put this on a canvas for her brother and sister-in-law for a wedding gift.  


Let me tell you how much I LOVE my Cameo.  I took the leap about 6 months ago and sold all my Cricut cartridges and bought the Silhouette.  I do still have my Cricut because we have too long of a relationship to just part with it yet.  However, I am so glad I finally switched.  I can cut anything I want.  Anything.  I have done logos for some companies and personalized home decor for others.  I do custom work so if anyone has something they want done, shoot me an e-mail.  jkknobloch@yahoo.com.  
I am now working on some card sets for some people and will be posting some of them in the near future (as soon as I can remember to take my camera up to my crafting room with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment