Monday, August 10, 2015

July Instagram

July was a busy month for us!  We had family and friends visiting us for a couple weekends in a row, some traveling, fishing trips, and haying!

The best little auctioneers in town!  And the cutest!  #auctioneersintraining 

 Skipper is Jacob's new best friend... He is adorable if I do say so myself!  #bordercolliepuppy

Ironing my hubby's shirt and I feel something in his pocket... I screamed... He laughed!  Just a fishing lure, but I still made a lifelong commitment of no ironing!

August is here and we have more haying ahead of us, a short visit with Uncle Victor and Aunt Peggy, a mini Branson vacation with Jacob's family, and trying to stay cool!  Thinking of all my mommy friends that have kiddos going back to school soon!  Praying for a smooth transition from summer to school and a great year for the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment