Monday, April 6, 2015

March Instagrams

So ready for spring in this house!

 How I got woke up this morning... #houseofboys

 This is how you eat a drumstick... ice cream in one hand, cone in the other.

Trying to train her to be my running buddy... so far she only wants to bite at the bottom of my gauchos.

Trying to take a cow selfie... it's a lot harder than you think! #farmerswife #choretime

Isn't he so reassuring?  By the way... there HAS been lion sightings in the area.
P.S.  That should have read running around the section, not block... just want to give myself full credit here.

Tying my running shoes this way made my feet happy!  I can't believe how much of a difference it made!  #runningtip #runningtrick #tryitforyourself

Jordan Jr., Kyle Jr., Trevor Jr.  Seriously!  So cute!

My husband's idea of bringing me breakfast in bed.  #wheresmyspoon #itsthethoughtthatcounts

My ride today... My car is getting worked on and this is what they gave me as a loaner... Really?  There was a purple Jeep Grand Cherokee right next to it that would have worked just fine!

Happy National Puppy Day!  I like to break into the fireplace ash put and turn myself gray when no one is home to watch me!


 Surprise trip to IKEA.  My husband totally gets me!

Chow time!  #farmerswife

Someone's a little scared... Can't say that I blame her.  I wouldn't want to ride with me in a stick shift either!

No comments:

Post a Comment