I've been seeing these random facts on other blogs that I follow and really enjoy them! I feel like I get to know the blogger behind the screen a little better so I thought I would share mine. And again... this is total randomness :)
1. I absolutely hate wet socks. They are repulsive to me. If my socks get wet when I am helping Jacob outside in the rain, I am finished. I have to always remember to bring an extra pair just in case.
2. If I have something that needs to get done, I have to put it on a list. And sometimes I will put things on my list that I already did, just so I can cross it off.
3. I took piano lessons from 3rd grade to 8th grade. I'm so glad I stuck with it now. I enjoy sitting down and plunking out a tune when I get a chance.
4. I despise packing lunches & dusting. I hate dusting. Which is a bad thing living on the farm in the country on a gravel road.
5. If I could afford to drink chocolate milk every morning for breakfast, I would.
6. If I wasn't so earth friendly I would use paper plates for every meal. It seems like I can never keep up on the dishes and there are only 2 of us.
7. I would wear flip-flops all year long if I lived somewhere warmer.
8. I can't remember the last time I threw up. (I told you this was random) I remember faking nausea when I was little so I could get 7-Up like everyone else.
9. I really wanted glasses when I was younger. I always thought I would flunk the eye test at school, but then chickened out. Now I do have glasses because I have one slightly near sighted eye and one slightly far sighted eye. Nothing too bad... I just get headaches if I don't wear them when I'm reading or at a computer.
10. I can drive a tractor and am a pro on the skidsteer.
11. My favorite meal is fajitas. I don't think I could ever get sick of them.
12. My mom had my name, Krystal Brooke, picked out since she was in 7th grade. She also claimed to have liked the name Denim Jean at one time. Thanks for not picking that one mom!
13. I totally don't mind mornings. I am the annoying one that is super energetic and happy in the morning.
14. My next vacation destination is going to be an Alaskan Cruise.
15. I get a serious emotional high by organizing and decluttering.
16. I have a black thumb when it comes to plants... they always die on my watch.
17. I am the only girl of 8 children. I have 7 brothers, 4 sister-in-laws, 3 brother-in-laws, 6 nieces, and 4 nephews.
18. I have lived in 3 states. I was born in Indiana. I moved to Iowa when I was in first grade and Kansas when I got married at 21.
19. I detest awkward moments. I will literally walk a wide circle around the room if I feel my awkward situation radar going off.
20. I pick vanilla ice cream over chocolate every time. Which is weird because I LOVE chocolate.
21. I have more $$$ wrapped up in my craft room than I do my closet.
22. If I eat Skittles or M & M's I have to make sure there is only 1 of each color left at the end.
23. I am punctual. To a fault according to my husband. If we are not 10 minutes early, we are late. Thank you, Father, for passing on this trait.
24. I really do enjoy running now. It took me a long time to get there, but I do have more of a love relationship with it compared to the hate.
25. I am allergic to mold and cats. I had the hives for one whole year when I was in 7th grade before we figured out what we could use to treat it. We tried everything! Then a doctor at a specialty clinic put me in a group as a part of a study and that worked!
Please comment and tell me one random fact about you!