Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Road Trip Activity Box

My brother's family is planning to stop through here this weekend on a family vacation to California, so I thought I would put together a road trip activity box for his 2 girls.  They are ages 4 & 2.  The first thing I did was cover a couple plain clipboards so they would have something hard to color on.
Before:
Cut the scrapbook paper to size.  Brush Mod Podge on the clip board and lay the scrapbook paper over the glued section.  Make sure there are no air bubbles.  It helps to use a ruler to smooth it over.
Then brush a coat another coat of Mod Podge over the scrapbook paper.
One for Kelsey and one for Kaley
I cut out their names in vinyl.
And stuck it on the top.

Then tied some pretty ribbon around the clip.


I found some printables online HERE
And ran them all through my laminating machine. (Your Story brand)
 All the loot...
 Twist-up crayons, pretty pens, clipboards, and laminated games
 Magnetic doll dress-up, wet wipes, Shout wipes, Frog snack container
 Curious George mega book, white-boards, dry erase markers, notepads
 magnetic go-fish, hand impression with plastic needles thing (no idea what its actually called), stickers
 Heart sticky notes, learning cards
 and glowsticks for night time traveling!
And of course, snacks!!!






1 comment: