Friday, November 22, 2013

I Never Do This...

I never do these questionnaire things, but it has been awhile since I posted anything since my computer has been in the hospital.  So, no pictures this time and I understand if you want to quite reading...  Sarah, from here did it so I am joining in on her crusade.

I am currently obsessed with... peppermint anything...icecream, coffee, hot chocolate, candles... you get the idea.  I LOVE this time of year!

My biggest pet peeve is... when people are not on time.  I inherited this one from my dear father.  If we weren't 10 minutes early we were late.

I could eat an endless supply of... since I already used peppermint in my above answer, I will do my second favorite.  Salsa. And chips of course.  It's kind of embarrassing when the waitress at the Mexican restaurant keeps asking if she can refill your salsa.  Lots of salsa and a little bit of chips.

I am currently reading... Unspoken, by Dee Henderson released last month.  She is a great author!

My bedtime recently has been... 9:00 ish.  I could probably go to bed sooner than that, but I don't want to sound like I don't have a life.  Which I don't.  To me, when it gets dark out it means you should go to bed, right?  This time change thing is still messing with me.

I am writing this while... I am at work, and yes, we are listening to Christmas music.  Don't give me the "gasp" "you mean before Thanksgiving???"  Chances are, my husband has already given it to me.

The scripture that is really speaking to my heart is... Psalm 113:9  It holds a special place in my heart and gives me hope.

On days when I don't leave the house I... on the rare occasion that this happens, I stay in my p.j.'s longer than normal and get tons of things crossed off my ongoing list!  It feels like I accomplish so much!

If I could hug anybody today, it would be... my nieces and nephews.  I miss them most days and love when I get a phone call or a letter in the mail!  Love you guys!


Now, if you want to join in on the fun, answer the questions in the comments section or on your own blog.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment