Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekend Happenings

The beginning of the end of this farm staple... a few tears were shed by various family members, but in the end they still have all the memories and it was a safety hazard.

We listed it on Craigslist and got 1 guy that wanted the outside and 1 guy that was interested in the inside wood so it worked out perfect!


We had a group of friends over for grilled porkburgers Sunday afternoon.  I decided it was close enough to the 4th of July to do the red, white, and blue theme.






Sneak Peek
I have been working on redoing my bathroom all week.  Some of my readers from the very beginning may remember me mentioning this project last fall.  I bought the paint way back in September thinking I was going to be doing it when Jake was on the road delivering bread and never got around to it.  My kind brother-in-law helping me build a frame for my mirror.  Shhh... don't tell him his picture is on a blog or I will NEVER get to take his picture again!

Another little sneak peek picture.
Stay tuned for the full reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment