Monday, September 5, 2016

Creative Touch Designs



Creative Touch Designs is the part of my business that focuses solely on digital designing.  I have been playing with digital design for several years now and have had so much fun creating custom party invitations, birth announcements, wedding invitations, graduation announcements, and anything else that someone might want.  I most recently worked on a logo for my sister-in-law's bakery business.  Check out her new website below!

Here are just a few things I have designed in the past.









Click HERE for the free fall printable.

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather we have been having!  We have been busy, busy, BUSY!  As you can tell, I wasn't going to win any blogging awards this summer :)  


1 comment:

  1. These are so neat; thanks for sharing. I admire your talent! :)

    ReplyDelete