Monday, October 12, 2015

What Fall Looks Like Around Here

I always enjoy the many things fall brings, and one of those is decorating!
Our mantel:
 I made this sign new this year.  Keep an eye out for details in the next blog post :)
 Our table centerpiece.  I through out last years rotting decorations in the garden and had an abundance of fun pumpkins and gourds that came back this year!

 Another sign I made using my Silhouette cutting machine.  That cute little owl is actually a salt shaker from Wal-Mart.
 Our front porch.  Another new addition to this years decor was a pallet I painted and used as a holder for the corn stalks.


This is an old whiskey barrel turned on its side.  There used to be quite a few more pumpkins and gourds in that basket until the puppies discovered them!

I stained a couple unfinished crates for the steps.


Our mums just ballooned this year!  I couldn't believe how big they got after we transplanted them this spring.

And of course, the coffee bar is back!

To see last year's fall decor, go HERE.

1 comment: