Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Valentine's Supper

There were 4 young couples that were able to come this year for our annual Valentine's Supper.  Jacob & I hosted it this year.  Here is just a few pictures.


My awesomely talented husband made the centerpieces.  He happened to have a wood burning kit that he had gotten when he was a kid- you know, one of those things I have been wanting to get rid of because we would NEVER have a use for it- yep, that one.  He cut the holders, burned the initials, and drilled out a spot on top for a candle. 
 My tablescape didn't turn out exactly as I had envisioned it, but it was okay.
 I found a tutorial on folding cloth napkins into the shape of a heart.  Somewhat time consuming, but it fit the theme of things.
Saw this idea on pinterest.  Tilt the glasses in a loaf pan and fill partway with jello and let it set up in the fridge before adding the jello/coolwhip combo for the other half. 

No comments:

Post a Comment